alice-teacher Alice & Math?

Ella Glazer ella.glazer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:59:33 EDT 2011

I have  used a cow walking toward (and through) a bush.  Then we discuss how
to compute the distance and using variables.  of course, in Alice the cow
then walks to the center of the bush so we talk about subtracting width and
measuring from the absolute center.

On another note, we are now running a 64 bit system and Alice will not load
at all.  I may have to switch to another language.  Any suggestions?