alice-teacher Coding Collaboration

Myra J. Deister mjdeister at fjuhsd.k12.ca.us
Mon Sep 19 17:57:06 EDT 2011

What I have done is have the students develop a story with as many characters as members of the group.  (Prepare a storyboard first.)  Then each person must code one character - saving it as an object.  The students import all of the objects into one world.

Myra Deister
714-626-4320
Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher
Sunny Hills High School
Fullerton, CA
Computer Science Teachers Association
At-Large Representative