alice-teacher Random errors

Taylor, Jennifer Jennifer.Taylor at manchester-panthers.org
Thu Nov 10 07:27:23 EST 2011

I don't know what is causing this but we are on macs running OS10.4 and we get unknown errors often.  I assumed it might be a low memory issue since I have a lot of programs loaded on the computers in my lab for other graphic design classes.  Every so often we get a program that will not reopen and we have to go to a backup copy.  I also find when I am grading projects I can open on my computer about 4 or so projects and play them, browse around methods and then I have to quit out of Alice and start again before I can open another project.  I would be interested in learning more and could copy the error windows and pass them on when it happens if that would help.

Jennifer Taylor
Manchester HS