alice-teacher Random errors

Arianna Caballero aricaballero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:12:26 EST 2011

The same happens here. We are using Macs and we sometimes get some weird
errors and we have to restart the computer since Alice just freezes it. I
also have to check 3 or 4 projects, restart Alice, and then continue
checking.

Ing. Ari Caballero M.Ed.
HS Programming & Robotics Teacher
Monterrey, Mexico