alice-teacher Moving objects in a list

Shlomo Moshkovits raam at bgu.ac.il
Wed Nov 9 12:57:21 EST 2011

The ctrl, shift, ctrl+shift with mouse combinations work on my MacOS 10.6.8

The only difference I didn't expect in advance is that you need to click the mouse button before you click on the buttons combination.

If you click the keys first and then click the mouse, the objects won't move.

Shift -> Up & Down
Ctrl -> Rotate around axis Z ?
Ctrl + Shift -> Rotate around axes X & Y ? Tumble?