alice-teacher Moving objects in a list

Funk, Philip P.Funk at snhu.edu
Tue Nov 8 20:55:42 EST 2011

I ran into a curious problem while experimenting with the event Let the mouse move <objects>
First, does anyone know how to make the options of Ctrl (rotate) or Shift Ctrl (tumble) work on a Mac?
Second, it looks like the event works on any object in the world whether the object is in the list or not.  Am I missing something?
I am running Alice 2-2 8/05/2011 version on Mac OS X 10.5.8 and 2.2 8/05/2011 version on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 under VirtualBox.
Sample world is attached.
Thanks,
                Phil Funk SNHU