alice-teacher term projects

Deb Jones djones at haywood.edu
Wed Nov 2 14:34:37 EDT 2011

Hey, Kim--
Would you be willing to share the rubric you use.  My students are also creating a final animation that they are presenting to the class.  I loved your idea of explaining solutions for problems they encountered.  I grade everything with rubrics, so I would love to see what you use.  Thanks.
Deb Jones