alice-teacher term projects

EILEEN PELUSO Pelusoem at lycoming.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:45:44 EDT 2011

Patricia,
Attached are the handouts I use for our final project.  (The course is a ½ unit college-level course for non-majors.  We meet once a week for 1 hr. 50 minutes.)  I don't require everything.  There are the basics that they must include to earn 60 points and they can choose from a list of options for the other 40 points.  (Their animations make up 100 points of the 150 point project.)  Hope this gives you some ideas!
Best wishes,
Eileen Peluso