alice-teacher Online gallery objects

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 8 08:57:45 EST 2011

Try using a different web browser for downloading the objects. .a2w and .a2c files are actually a compressed file format, and some browsers, recognizing this, can be two helpful and try to work with them as if they are .zip files. The "Download and Save As…" option (by right-clicking on the link) may also work.

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Office phone: (412) 268-4370

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau