alice-teacher Tips and Techniques # 1 on Facebook

Lance Allen lanceallen.allen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:26:48 EST 2011

You could try  Vanesa Olsen's book, Alice 3 Cookbook (ISBN 978-1849514927)
but I must warn you that with the evolution of Alice 3.0 things are
constantly in a state of flux!  Her book is a good reference, but a lot of
her examples no longer work in Alice 3.

Good luck and should you come across new reference material for Alice 3
please share it with the group.

Lance Allen

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Melia, James E. <jmelia at bcps.org> wrote:

> I'm not finding a lot of support for 3.0, and some things definitely work
> differently than the 2.2 I was used to.
>
> For instance, adding a camera 2, etc....
>
> Any suggestions for resources?
>
> Thanks you, as always!
>
> Jim Melia

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced!

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*