alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 4, Issue 18

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 24 09:20:36 EST 2010

Unfortunately, this has always been a problem with the Mac version of Alice. When the Windows version of Alice was ported to the Mac, the sound code for recording was not correctly adjusted. It has been on the list to fix for awhile, but others items seemed to jump to the head of the list. We will now go back and take a look at this.

Don Slater