alice-teacher Examples of student projects

Lisa N. Michaud michaudl at merrimack.edu
Thu Dec 2 11:23:41 EST 2010

On 11/30/2010 12:02 PM, Laura Lord wrote:
> Jim - Would you mind also e-mailing me one of your students projects using a skill builder with a duck and bunny?  I am going to introduce Storytelling Alice to my 6th graders next year and would love any help I can get!

I have labs, assignments, and handouts on this page:

http://www.merrimack.edu/lmichaud/courses/CSC1510/archives.html

My course is way more than just Alice, but Labs 12-15 are Alice,
handouts 10-20 are Alice except for the midterm review sheet, and
homework assignments #6 and #7 are Alice.

Lisa

--
Dr. Lisa N. Michaud
Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department