alice-teacher Examples of student projects

Bridgett Plexico bplexico at lcsd.k12.sc.us
Thu Dec 2 11:39:11 EST 2010

This sounds like a wonderful solution!

Bridgett Plexico
Business Education Teacher
LHS Career Center
District Parent Coordinator, LCSD
>>> Don Slater <dslater at andrew.cmu.edu> 12/02/10 11:36 AM >>>
Seeing the interest in this underscores the need for a repository of
materials that we would like to share with each other. If Jim is
interested and willing, I would be willing to post and serve this video
as a temporary stop gap until we get such a repository set up.

But I would certainly understand if Jim wanted to handle his own
distribution.

Thoughts?

Don Slater

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Office phone: (412) 268-4370

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances
confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the
life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common
hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau