[6555-penn] Water and Power Update

Lorrie Safar lsafar at cmu.edu
Tue Oct 14 08:11:17 EDT 2008

All,

Please see the below updates from FMS.  It appears that as a result of the water line break, additional utilities have been impacted.  Duquesne Light will be turning off power at 8 AM for at least a few hours.

Campus Services staff are asked to work with their supervisor in order to confirm work arrangements from 9-noon (working on campus, work from home) until we can better address when power will be restored.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.

Thanks,
Lorrie

Duquesne Light plans to turn off power to 6555 Penn Ave at 8:00 AM so
that work can resume on the repairs to the various utilities affected by
the water line failure.