[6555-penn] [Fwd: FMS- 6555 Penn Ave Water Main Break 10/13]

Lorrie Safar lsafar at cmu.edu
Mon Oct 13 15:39:53 EDT 2008

All,

Please see the below FMS notice.  Work will begin this evening to repair the water line which may, or may not be completely repaired by tomorrow morning.  Bottled water and portable bathrooms will be available in the event that the problem is not fixed.  Campus Services departments will be fully operational.

Thanks,
Lorrie