[6555-penn] Parking Lot / metered parking spaces

Tina Bubonovich tina2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 19 12:48:54 EDT 2008

My two cents for what it is worth!

I pay over $900 per year to park at 6555 Penn Ave...and to those who work at 6555 Penn Ave---who pretend to park at the meter as a visitor--but never put money in the meter and park there for free--Oh and you know who you are---I have say it is not fair--the jig is up.

And to those who have parked the whole year[s] for free--while the majority of us paid---and you know who you are---it is not fair!

Tina