[6555-penn] Parking Lot / metered parking spaces

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 19 10:43:43 EDT 2008

All,

Due to recent ticketing of cars with no parking permits, it has been brought
to my attention that the metered parking spaces are often being used by
staff who already have parking permits.  These metered spaces should be left
empty for visitors and vendors, when possible.  If you have a parking
permit, please do not park in the metered spaces right outside of the door.
If you do not have a parking permit and occasionally need to drive to work
and use a metered space, please be sure to feed the meter to ensure you do
not get a parking ticket.  We'd like to keep those metered spaces empty,
when possible, so that vendor/visitors/occasional staff without permits can
use those spaces.

I am also working with Parking Services to see about getting visitor passes
for vendors/visitors who are parked in our lot.  I will send more info about
this once I have it.

Thanks for your attention in this matter.

Tiffany L. Wilder

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040