[6555-penn] Coffee Maker

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 18 09:00:09 EDT 2008

All,

I have placed a service call with Old Time Coffee to have our coffee maker
fixed.  As some of you may know, the water is coming out cold when brewing a
pot of coffee, and the hot water tab (red tab) is producing cold water as
well.

Old Time Coffee normally will respond to fix an issue on the same day that
it is reported, unless they are really backed up.  So I would assume they
will be here sometime today to get the machine fixed, or first thing in the
morning at the latest.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Tiffany