[6555-penn] FYI - network outage on Feb 14th

Philip Lewis pel at astmtmc.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 28 14:42:53 EST 2008

From: "Tiffany Wilder" <twilder at andrew.cmu.edu>
> FYI - especially for those of you who are here in the early morning, you
> will not have internet, email, oracle calendar access until around 6am on
> Feb 14th.
We spoke with the network folks, and they are working with Fibertech to limit the downtime to the building since we deal with Europe
folks.

To that end, Fibertech will try to reconnect the 6555 building lines before the other 7 customers. It isn't promised, but they hope
to get our building back up around 2am.