[6555-penn] Valetines Day Potluck Luncheon - Thursday, Feb 14th 11:30am-1pm

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 31 16:32:22 EST 2008

All,

We are going to have a casual potluck luncheon on Valentines Day, Thursday,
Feb 14th from 11:30am-1pm.  If you would like to participate, please sign up
in the kitchen to let us know what you'll be bringing to contribute to the
luncheon.  This is just a casual get together with some good food and some
time away from our desks.  Please consider joining us!

I will have the lunch conference room booked from 10am - 2pm that day, so
you can bring in your crock pots/food dishes anytime after 10am that
morning.  If you plan to bring/cook something for the luncheon, please don't
feel it necessary to make a LOT of food.  We had a lot of extra food
leftover from the Holiday party, and we're trying to be considerate of the
frig space for those who keep food for lunches in it.

Thanks!

Tiffany L. Wilder

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040