[6555-penn] Microwave

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 9 13:42:30 EST 2008

All,

The microwave in the kitchen suddenly broke today, during lunchtime (of all
times!)

However, our guys at the warehouse quickly brought up another microwave for
us that we are able to use.  The old microwave has already been removed, and
the new/used one in the kitchen seems to be working perfectly.

Thanks the guys in the warehouse for acting quickly, as there are still some
Penn Ave folks heating up their lunches.  So it is much appreciated!

Tiffany L. Priester

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)