[6555-penn] Reminder: Breakfast Potluck TOMORROW MORNING

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 17 08:49:12 EST 2008

All,

Just a friendly reminder that the Penn Ave Holiday Breakfast Potluck is
tomorrow morning, Thursday, Dec 18th, in the lunch/conference room.  If
you've signed up to bring something to contribute to our meal, THANK YOU! If
you have not signed up but you would like to bring something and attend the
potluck, just bring in your food contribution to the conference room by
8:30am tomorrow morning.

Cooking/food prep/ setting up the conference room will begin around 8am.
Please meet in the lunch/conference room at 8:30am to begin eating!

If anyone would be willing to help set up, cook, or clean up, I would
GREATLY appreciate your help tomorrow!  Please just show up early to help
set up (8-8:30am), or stay afterwards (10-10:30am) to help clean up.  Any
volunteers would be appreciated.

See you tomorrow! Bring your appetites!

Tiffany L. Priester

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)