[6555-penn] Penn Avenue Holiday Potluck BREAKFAST Luncheon - Thurs, Dec 18th at 8:30am

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 9 13:25:42 EST 2008

All,

The Penn Ave holiday potluck luncheon has been changed to a BREAKFAST
potluck, instead.  It will be on the same day, next Thursday Dec 18th.
Cooking of eggs will begin around 8am, and the potluck will begin at 8:30am.
It will still be held in the lunch/conference room.

This change was made to accommodate folks at Penn Ave, to allow all who wish
to attend the opportunity to do so.  Being that this is an early morning
event, our hope is that you can start your day off with a fun social
gathering and eat a hearty breakfast together.

For those who plan to attend, please sign up on the NEW sign up sheet on the
bulletin board in the kitchen.  Any and all breakfast item contributions are
encouraged..muffins, breakfast meat, breakfast potatoes, eggs, pancakes,
fruit, juice, French toast..Ryan has even agreed to help cook some eggs that
morning starting around 8am - Thanks Ryan!

Food items can begin being placed in the lunch/conference room around 8am
that morning, and anyone bringing food that needs to be cooked/prepped in
the kitchen should plan to do so around 8am so that everyone can begin
eating by 8:30am.

This is something new, so I hope you all consider attending!  It should be
fun!

Thanks,

Tiffany