alice-teacher Final Alice VR Demo Video and Lessons Learned

Barnum, William wbarnum at elmhurst205.org
Sun Jan 9 19:29:02 EST 2022

Thanks for the feedback, Carlos.

I admit I don't have much skill with video editing or composition, so my
work may not do justice to the technology and content. ;-)

Good luck with your grant application.

My effort was my first try with the technology and a lesson. I'd love to
talk to anybody on or off list to discuss how it is going and to mutually
troubleshoot.

Bill

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 8:13 AM Carlos Bovell via alice-teachers <
alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for making this video. I've shown it to all sections of my Intro to
> Programming class. They were very excited, and I've applied for a small
> grant to try to purchase the VR technology. We did have one suggestion: the
> video ends suddenly. Perhaps an ending segment could be added that
> summarizes features and suggests directions of future development.
>

> Carlos
> ------------------------------

This e-mail message contains information that may be confidential and is
the property of the Board of Education of Elmhurst Community Unit School
District 205.  It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.  Any communication sent or received by District 205 is a public
record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the Illinois
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).