alice-teacher Final Alice VR Demo Video and Lessons Learned

Carlos Bovell cbovell at nburlington.com
Wed Jan 5 08:52:57 EST 2022

Thanks for making this video. I've shown it to all sections of my Intro to Programming class. They were very excited, and I've applied for a small grant to try to purchase the VR technology. We did have one suggestion: the video ends suddenly. Perhaps an ending segment could be added that summarizes features and suggests directions of future development.

Carlos