alice-teacher Help! Alice being replaced by Python in my intro classes

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Wed Mar 10 14:11:31 EST 2021

Take a survey. Ask students what seems better: Alice or Python. You have to
introduce them both first. Believe me: this "somebody" is 40+ years old.
Good luck.
Matjaz

---
Matjaz Marussig ME
Independent Software Vendor, Oracle Full-stack Developer,
DevOps Engineer

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matjazmarussig
Medium: https://medium.com/@matjazmarussig
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MatjazMarussig