alice-teacher Help! Alice being replaced by Python in my intro classes

Arta Szathmary szathmar.bucks.edu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:55:33 EST 2021

If you must change to python,  I would recommend using the CS Academy from
CMU.   It takes a graphics and fun approach to python compared to the
traditional CS approach.   I used it with students last summer and it
helped them to be successful.  Covering the basic concepts in a unique way
and students get instant feedback as they progress through the sessions.
 There were plenty of exercises and teacher training is available.

Arta.szathmary at gmail.com

Arta Szathmary
[image: https://]about.me/artaszathmary
<https://about.me/artaszathmary?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=chrome_ext>