alice-teacher Moving a hovercraft/drone

Hautmann, Carl HautmannC at calvertnet.k12.md.us
Mon Jan 13 15:06:48 EST 2020

I have a few students working on a project where they are trying to move a drone.  When they press a key, they are trying to spin a propeller.  They have assigned it to one set of keys but are trying to move it to the arrow keys and it is not working.  Is there a way to assign the action to an alphumeric set as well as the arrow keys?

Carl J. Hautmann

Director of Bands

Northern Middle School

413-550-9230

"I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but most importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are the keys to learning"
-Plato