alice-teacher library

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 14 10:59:46 EST 2012

There is not such a repository yet… We are putting together a repository for instructors, but our first pass at this is focused on teaching resources for instructors, not necessarily a place for students to store and share their work. Such a student resource is valuable, but that is a little further down the road.