alice-teacher library

A. Jeff Goldstein A.Goldstein at VBSchools.com
Wed Nov 14 14:50:01 EST 2012

You can articulate the body parts for walking from the ExerciseGirl class object.
It's complicated but can be done.  I assigned it two years ago.
Please write, off list serve, if you need me to send you the completed file.

Sincerely,

Jeff Goldstein
Computer Science Teacher, Cox High School
Website:  www.jeffgold.net<http://www.jeffgold.net>
Email:  ajgoldst at vbschools.com<mailto:ajgoldst at vbschools.com>

From: alice-teachers-bounces+a.goldstein=vbschools.com at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [mailto:alice-teachers-bounces+a.goldstein=vbschools.com at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Matjaz Marussig
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:36 AM
To: Alice educators
Subject: alice-teacher library

Hi,
I wonder if somewere a kind of library exist? For example, one of my student did World (attachment) for Alice walking. I prepare another student to ivolve hand moving. I have an idea to put such "parts" of Alice World into the library, and give the third student a homework to compose these objects.

Thanks for advices.
Matjaz