[Access Lunch] Advice on recruiting locally?

Kimberly Norris knorris2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:25:52 EDT 2024

Depending on the age you want, you could also try the Western Pennsylvania
School for Blind Children. They might be too young, but they have an alumni
association.
https://www.wpsbc.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1580511&type=d&pREC_ID=1708288

*Kimberly Norris*

*Digital Accessibility Coordinator*

*Computing Services**, Digital Accessibility Office*

Carnegie Mellon University

5000 Forbes Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Digital Accessibility Office Website