[Access Lunch] Advice on recruiting locally?

Aaron Steinfeld steinfeld at cmu.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:14:06 EDT 2024

We have had similar challenges. I think part of the problem is that it is
difficult to reach the non-retired participants, which inherently shrinks
the recruitment pool by a lot.

Some of us have talked about trying to build a local participant registry,
but it's not clear if that will encounter the same initial recruitment
issues.

Aaron