[Access Lunch] Advice on recruiting locally?

Frank Elavsky fje at cmu.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:35:47 EDT 2024

Great idea on the alum! We need folks who are 18 and over, so I didn't even
think to reach out to WPSBC.

And to Aaron's comment about a local participant registry: I think that is
a great idea. I had access to one of these lists for remote participants
for a couple studies I helped run back when I was in an industry setting
and it was amazing. I never really had to work hard to get participants
remotely.

I'll let y'all know if I get any leads, too. I reached out the the NFB for
advice as well, because you never know.