[Access Lunch] Call-out for future speakers/topics + Neeta Khanuja - follow-up

JiWoong Jang jiwoongj at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 25 20:17:36 EST 2023

Hey everyone, thank you so much for attending today! If you had any follow-up feedback for our presenter Neeta, please contact her at nkhanuja at andrew.cmu.edu. Neeta was gracious enough to share her slide deck she used for today, which can be found at: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/128KblltwIwwZo17DokvhQ7YDYKtFRRgh0Sojb6czyRE/edit?usp=sharing

If you were considering presenting on a topic, or had some artifact you thought would be interesting for the Access Lunch group to discuss, (either next week or further out) please do contact me (jiwoongj at andrew.cmu.edu) or Yasmine (ykotturi at andrew.cmu.edu) and we’d be happy to follow-up.

We hope to announce details of the next event soon!

best,
Joon

---
JiWoong (Joon) Jang, (he/him)
Ph.D. Student, Human-Computer Interaction Institute
Carnegie Mellon University - School of Computer Science
joonbugs.github.io