[Access Lunch] For This Week/Tomorrow - Lunch Chat!

JiWoong Jang jiwoongj at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 7 22:27:42 EST 2023

Hey everyone! In lieu of having a speaker or presenting on a topic this week, we’re opening the lunch hour up for people to come and chat about what they’re up to (accessibility related or not), now that the semester is fully underway.

We’ll be in-person (NSH 1109) and on Zoom (https://cmu.zoom.us/j/99230267646?pwd=Q2pPRUtBQVJBd25lZmlpNjBYQTZGdz09) at the usual time, Wed noon-1PM. (which as of this writing is tomorrow!) As usual, we’ll have pizza for those in-person.

hope to catch you then!
Joon

---
JiWoong (Joon) Jang, (he/him) - joonbug.me
Ph.D. Student, Human-Computer Interaction Institute
Carnegie Mellon University - School of Computer Science