[Access Lunch] sign up to lead an Accessibility Lunch!

Jeffrey Bigham jbigham at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 23 17:00:03 EST 2023

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to highly encourage you to sign up for a slot to lead an
Accessibility Lunch:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qK9HtMmbpCI4PKlFNnju2haMWu7C69EP9oSQvGaGgLY/edit#gid=0

There's no single way to do this --  maybe you want to practice an
upcoming talk, or discuss a paper or other reading, or talk about some
ideas for future work, or anything else. It might also be a good
opportunity to bring in someone you know to speak on some topic
relevant to accessibility (e.g., we occasionally have visitors who do
accessibility research or other times folks local to Pittsburgh who
work in some part of the accessibility industry).

Please sign up!

Thanks,
Jeff

--