[Access Lunch] Ten Principles of Disability Justice: Part 2

Francisco Calisto fcalisto at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 9 19:16:18 EST 2022

Hello All,

The next week, we will discuss the Ten Principles of Disability Justice
again. Last time, we discussed half of the topics, and the next week we
will finish the remaining topics. For a proper discussion, I would like to
suggest reading the document and bringing some questions for discussion.

Unfortunately, I will go back to Portugal soon and this Access Lunch
meeting will be my last one. I will miss you all and hope to come back to
CMU or see you all at conferences!

The Accessibility Lunch will be next Wednesday at 12pm. The meeting will
happen both in person (*NSH 1109*) and online (
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/98299626118?pwd=YW9jbE40eDcrOHM1RW4yNFJ5LzRpUT09).
There will be pizza, so we encourage you to come in person!

Best regards,

--
Francisco Maria Calisto
Twitter: @FMCalisto <https://twitter.com/FMCalisto>