[Access Lunch] Next Week Speaker: Emma McDonnell

Francisco Calisto fcalisto at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:40:51 EST 2022

Hello All,

Just a kind reminder, we will have the meeting in a couple of minutes.
Please feel free to join us! The meeting will happen in person (NSH 1109)
and online (
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/98299626118?pwd=YW9jbE40eDcrOHM1RW4yNFJ5LzRpUT09).
There will be pizza, so we encourage you to come in person!

Best regards,

Francisco Maria Calisto