[Access Lunch] Ten Principles of Disability Justice: Part 2

Francisco Calisto fcalisto at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 14 11:51:50 EST 2022

Hello All,

Just a kind reminder, we will have the Access Lunch in a couple of minutes.
Please join us as this is my last one here at CMU and I would like to say
goodbye to all of you!

The meeting will happen both in person (*NSH 1109*) and online (
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/98299626118?pwd=YW9jbE40eDcrOHM1RW4yNFJ5LzRpUT09).
There will be pizza, so we encourage you to come in person!

Best regards,

Francisco Maria Calisto