[Storage-research-list] Need a Postdoc

Darrell Long darrell at cs.ucsc.edu
Wed Apr 20 12:24:22 EDT 2011

I need to hire a postdoc, as soon as possible. The topic is a non-hierarchical file system for exascale computing. The money is in place for three years. I'm hoping that one of my friends can suggest someone, rather than going on the open market and getting an unknown. Please look around, and if you have a student that you think would fit, or if you like you can pass this along to other colleagues who might.

The candidate does not have to be a file systems person, just smart and understands computer systems and willing to learn.

Thanks, DL