[Storage-research-list] HECIWG FSIO 2008 Reminder - Hotel Deadline Extended

James Nunez jnunez at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 15 00:43:05 EDT 2008

As you know, the 4th annual High End Computing File Systems and I/O
(HECFSIO) workshop/conference is being held in Arlington, VA Aug 3-6, 2008.

Just another reminder that the registration deadline is July 18 and the
hold on the hotel room block had been extended to Friday, July 18. We
are making some last minute adjustments based on the number of people
that have registered. So, if you plan on attending the conference,
please register and book your hotel room by this deadline.

All registration, hotel, and agenda information is provided at
http://institute.lanl.gov/hec-fsio/conferences/2008/

Thank you,
James Nunez
for the HECFSIO

James A. Nunez
Los Alamos National Labs
HPC-5 - High Performance Computing Systems Integration Group
E-mail: jnunez at lanl.gov
Phone: (505) 667 - 7018
Fax:   (505) 664 - 0172