[SIGBOVIK] SIGBOVIK 2017 Second Call for Papers

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Feb 25 22:49:10 EST 2017

This is a reminder that the deadline for submissions to this year's
SIGBOVIK conference is a week from today, i.e., March 5th, 2017.

The conference itself will take place Friday, March 31st at Carnegie
Mellon University in Rashid Auditorium (GHC 4401).

Here's a short Q&A:

Q: There's only a week left before the deadline‽ What am I to do?