[SIGBOVIK] SIGBOVIK deadline extension

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 6 13:11:44 EST 2015

Friends of the ACH,

It has come to our attention that exactly zero papers have been submitted
to SIGBOVIK.

Given that we value our “highly competitive” acceptance rate to maintain
our elitist attitude about the quality of the selected papers, we would
like this value to be neither indeterminate nor undefined.  Therefore we
are extending the deadline in the interest of receiving a nonzero number of
submissions.  Feel free to submit or unsubmit papers until March 15th, 2015.

Sincerely,

The SIGBOVIK 2015 Elitism Standards Committee