[SIGBOVIK] First Paper Hack Session and Submission Deadline

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 24 21:39:24 EST 2012

this is a reminder that the first paper hacking session will be
TOMORROW, saturday the 25th, in GHC 6121, from noon until dinner!

show up to do all the research you've been putting off because it's too
good for "real" conferences.

call 812 764 0395 if you have trouble getting in the building or up to
the 6th floor.

harry b.

(Sent from my VR helmet)