[SIGBOVIK] Presentation Hacking 3/26

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 24 17:44:44 EDT 2011

2 items below:
- Presentation hacking session
- Send us your intent to present

---

This Saturday, March 26, from 1pm 'til we drop, there will be a

PRESENTATION HACKING SESSION

in GHC 8115.

If you plan to give a talk, you can come make your talk with other people
making talks! It'll be just like the paper hacking session except we will
be hacking TALKS instead of PAPERS (because PAPERS are due TOMORROW!).

---

If you intend to present, please say so to sigbovik at gmail.com indicating
any needs you may have. This is not necessary nor sufficient to give a
presentation, but it helps us plan!

IMPORTANT: we will probably videotape the conference! By sending us your
intent to present, you implicitly consent to videos of your talk possibly
appearing on the public internet unless you specify otherwise.

---

Eight days til party time. It's time to come down with ACCUTE BOVIKMANIA,
everybody.

%% HQB %%