[SIGBOVIK] First Paper Hacking Session TODAY 1pm-ish

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 6 09:08:51 EST 2010

The previous email did not include the start time for the Paper
Hacking Session and Plenary Program Committee Meeting. Apologies!

WHAT: SIGBOVIK Paper Hacking Session and Plenary Program Committee Meeting
WHO: All prospective or actual paper authors, reviewers, and
participants. Also, people that like pizza.
WHEN: Scheduled start time is 1pm today. Fashionably late arrivals
should be scheduled for 1:30 or 2.
WHERE: GHC Room 4405 Raj Reddy Auditorium
HOW: I dunno, take the bus?

The first deadline extension will be announced later today, as well as
a second paper hacking session next weekend.

 - The SIGBOVIK Committee on Correcting Omissions in Previous Emails