[SIGBOVIK] Seriously Final Deadline (For Real Final Extended) Deadline 11:59pm EDT

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:55:34 EDT 2009

In keeping with the fact that the Sunday deadline had no time attached
to it, we're giving one more tiny deadline for PAPERS, REVISIONS and
REVIEWS - a minute before midnight tonight.

In addition, if you are interested in pledging to be a SPONSOR of
SIGBOVIK 2009 (for the low-low-Depression-2.0-adjusted cost of $41.09
in honor of our 4/1/09 honorary conference start date*), we need to
know today in order for your sponsorship to be recognized on the
conference proceedings. (Just shoot an email to sigbovik at gmail.com).

The SIGBOVIK 2009 Seriously Final Deadline Committee

* SIGBOVIK will be held on Sunday, April 5, but the "official" dates
of the conference are April 1-5

SIGBOVIK Sponsors so far:

Corey Kosak (Super-sponsor!)
Google, Inc.