[SCA-Dance] Costume ball announcement for Pennsic

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 00:38:45 EDT 2018

Salvete!

This year I'm hosting a grand costume ball on Tuesday of War week, the Feast of the Phoenix! Many of the dances will be quickly taught, and participants are encouraged to come dressed up as their favorite Beast or bird of fact or Legend. I shall be providing an array of delicious refreshments and we will of course have live music. I hope to see many of you there, whether dancing or not!

Pertinent details:
What: Feast of the Phoenix
When: August 7th, 9 p.m. until late
Where: Pennsic dance Pavilion

If you need ideas or inspiration for pre-1600 style costumes, feel free to drop me a line. :-)
Your servant,
Judith