[SCA-Dance] [sca-dance] Pennsic Pile 45 now available

Beth bgdeonna at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:27:11 EDT 2016

Hi all,
For class playing,  I  think there is a pennsic dance list which I am not on. That would be a good place to check. I  know that at one year they attempted to set up a sort of sign up option.
As far as balls, last year the dance management told us they were getting too many complaints that there were too many balls with dedicated ensembles playing the balls, so all the dance tent balls were open with a designated band leader. The only ball I think we did was was at casa barducci. I don't think we have any so far.
Deonna,  Musica tramontana

BTW, how does one go about playing for dance classes?  I know some musicians who might be interested.  Can they just show up?  Is there someone they should contact?  Also, which balls will have open bands?

Thank you.
Patches