[SCA-Dance] An Interesting Welsh tune list from 1595

Urraca Yriarte kwdsviii at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:14:26 EDT 2015

There have been a couple of other posts about this over the years. Janelle
Durham on July 3, 2011 posted that it is in "Music in Welsh Culture before
1650: a Study of the Principal Sources" by Sally Harper.

Emil Stecher on November 3, 1998 re-posted a post from sca-minstrels by
Tangwystyl verch Morgant Glas Vryn which included the whole quote with the
list of people and the list of dances.

Of course, the name of a tune does not guarantee that it is the same tune
we call by that name, much less that they were dancing the same dance to it
. . .

--Urraca